Opquast shop: Cart
First, let's check if you have an Opquast account
Not an Opquast client yet?
- Your order proceeds in 4 steps.
- Step 1 (Identification): You will be asked to log in to your Opquast account if you have one (even an old one, you will be able to reset the password at this time), or enter your email address if you do not have an account with us. Make sure your email address is correct, as it will be used as your login for all Opquast services.
- Step 2 (Shopping Cart): You select the number of courses you want and enter your possible promotion code if it does not apply automatically.
- Step 3 (Billing): You enter the billing information. When there is only one course in the cart, you will be asked to specify if you are ordering for a third party (checkbox).
- Step 4 (Order/Payment): Payment is possible by credit card immediately or deferred by check or wire transfer. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- In step 3 (Billing) don't forget to check the box: I order for a third party.
- As soon as the payment is done, you will receive a confirmation email that will allow you to connect to your Opquast administration space and register the candidates.
- Once registered, candidates will have access to the training and examination platform for 3 months.
- After activating the account, you will be able to delegate the administration, the registration of the candidates and the follow-up of the courses to another person with his e-mail address.
If you do not wish to open an Opquast account , ask us for a quote and then you can send us the list of trainees by any means you choose.
- Immediate payment by credit card is possible.
- Deferred payment by check or wire transfer, follow the on-screen instructions at Step 4 (Order/Payment).
- Students: You may be asked to provide proof of enrollment in a valid educational institution and proof of identity during the training period.
- Job seekers: You may be asked to provide valid proof of unemployment and proof of identity during the training period.