Shop: The certification in detail
Mastering Web Quality Assurance
Opquast Certification Public price: 250 € excl. tax
The key points
- Full certification training.
- 100% online !
- Online exam.
- Indicative duration: 14 hours (over 3 months in autonomy)
- Duration of the exam: 1 hour 30 min
- Public price: 250 € excl. tax
- Graphic designers
- Frontend and backend developers,
- SEO/SMO consultants,
- Traffic managers,
- e-commerce managers,
- Digital managers
- Knowledge of the basics of how the Web works (use of the browser).
- Basic notions about Web tools and technologies.
- No technical prerequisites, the training aims in particular to help you become more competent in these aspects.
- Instant access to the certification guide and online training platform. Three months to prepare, from the location of your choice.
- As soon as you feel ready, you take the exam from home.
You can purchase the certification for yourself or for one or more other candidates. If you are the candidate or if you are one of the candidates, the purchase triggers the immediate sending of your access to the training. If you are purchasing on behalf of one or more people, you will have access to an interface that will allow you to enroll the candidates of your choice in the course.
- Master the vocabulary and trades of the Web project
- Taking into account the diversity and requirements of users
- Knowing the best practices, their design and use
- Using a web quality checklist
- Preventing risks, reinforcing web quality assurance
- Let's dive into Web quality: beginning of the course, presentation of the objectives, taking into account the contexts of use and specific navigation modes.
- Web Vocabulary: 100 key Web terms are covered interactively, with clue questions, online illustrations and annotated answers.
- Knowledge of Web quality rules : deepening of QA rules and their objectives. A selection of good quality practices are discussed with the help of questions with clues, online illustrations and commented answers
Implementation of the web quality approach: deepening the use of QA rules in the context of the design process and the operation of the site. Questions with hints and commented answers are based on concrete case examples (project stages, prototypes, mock-ups, captures, online pages)
Advanced test: 60 question session (in 60min).
Opquast SAS is a French training organization registered under the number 72.33.05637.33. Opquast is the subject of a certificate of compliance in professional training issued by AFNOR under number 2017/75532.1 Opquast is Qualiopi and CPD certified.
Order more than one coupon
You can buy the certification for one or more people, for this, order directly the number of coupons desired and at the end of your order, you will have access to a tool that will allow you to enter the name(s), first name(s) and e-mail(s) of the people to register.
- Your order proceeds in 4 steps.
- Step 1 (Identification): You will be asked to log in to your Opquast account if you have one (even an old one, you will be able to reset the password at this time), or enter your email address if you do not have an account with us. Make sure your email address is correct, as it will be used as your login for all Opquast services.
- Step 2 (Shopping Cart): You select the number of courses you want and enter your possible promotion code if it does not apply automatically.
- Step 3 (Billing): You enter the billing information. When there is only one course in the cart, you will be asked to specify if you are ordering for a third party (checkbox).
- Step 4 (Order/Payment): Payment is possible by credit card immediately or deferred by check or wire transfer. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- In step 3 (Billing) don't forget to check the box: I order for a third party.
- As soon as the payment is done, you will receive a confirmation email that will allow you to connect to your Opquast administration space and register the candidates.
- Once registered, candidates will have access to the training and examination platform for 3 months.
- After activating the account, you will be able to delegate the administration, the registration of the candidates and the follow-up of the courses to another person with his e-mail address.
If you do not wish to open an Opquast account , ask us for a quote and then you can send us the list of trainees by any means you choose.
- Immediate payment by credit card is possible.
- Deferred payment by check or wire transfer, follow the on-screen instructions at Step 4 (Order/Payment).
- Students: You may be asked to provide proof of enrollment in a valid educational institution and proof of identity during the training period.
- Job seekers: You may be asked to provide valid proof of unemployment and proof of identity during the training period.